Meat CSA One Month Trial
ATTENTION: DUE TO THE COVID 19 CRISIS WE HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING EXTREMELY HIGH SALES VOLUME. WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT OF ALL REGULAR CSA SHARES, BUT OUR CHICKEN CSA IS STILL OPEN FOR THE TIME BEING. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE ARE READY AND ABLE TO SELL MORE CSA SHARES, PLEASE SIGN UP FOR OUR MAILING LIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
THANKS, AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO FEEDING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS SOON AS WE HAVE THE CAPACITY!
LUKE AND KATHERINE GROCE
More people are becoming aware that the quality of the food we eat can have an enormous impact on our families' longterm health. We have designed an affordable, stress-free way of providing your family with healthy, local, convenient meat that is raised with integrity and care by us.
Our Community Supported Agriculture Program Features:
- Discounted but consistent access to the best pastured meats.
- Wide variety of pasture raised chicken and pork; and grass fed beef and lamb.
- Convenient monthly drop-off locations.
- NOW OFFERING a single month for new members who want to try without committing to a full term.
- No need to buy a new freezer to get a discount or to avoid having your favorites go out of stock.
- Receive at least 20% more than if you spent the same amount at our retail booth.
- Three sizes to choose from: priced at $75, $100, and $140 per month for subscribing members.
- CSA program is available year round. You can choose to sign up for a full term once your trial is over. (No, we won't sign you up without your consent)
Example Bundles: (products will vary from month to month.)
- Economy (approx. 9-12 lbs meat): 1 chicken, 1 package of chicken cuts, 2 lbs sausage, 1 lb ground beef, 1 package of steak, chops, ribs, or roast, 1 lb bacon.
- Family (approx. 14-17 lbs meat): 1 chicken, 2 packages of chicken cuts, 2 lbs sausage, 2 lb ground beef, 2 packages of either steak, chops, ribs, or roast, 1 lb bacon.
- Big Eater (approx. 20-25 lbs meat): 2 chickens, 2 packages of chicken cuts, 3 lbs sausage, 2 lbs ground beef, 2 packages of either pork or lamb chops, beef roast, steaks or ribs, 1 lbs bacon.
Pick up locations:
-Second Wednesday of the month at 1:00 PM: Sojourn Community Church: 2023 Ekin Ave, New Albany, IN 47150
-Second Wednesday of the month at 3:30 PM: Lakshmi Farms in Anchorage KY: 12400 Lucas Ln, Louisville, KY 40223
-Second Saturday of the month, 8 AM - NOON. The Original Bardstown Road Farmers Market: 1722 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY.
-Fourth Saturday of the month, 8 AM - NOON. The Original Bardstown Road Farmers Market: 1722 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY.
-Second Thursday of the month, HOME DELIVERY to Louisville, KY, Floyd, and Clark county, IN. (Fee is $8 per delivery)
As always, our animals are never fed genetically modified organisms. They are bred to thrive where they live, outdoors roaming and foraging from our fresh rotating pastures and forests. Our lamb and cattle diet is 100% forage: just grass and other pasture plants, no grain. For more about how we raise our products, click here. But in short, you can feel confident that animal welfare, land stewardship. flavor, and human health are all maximized because of our farming practices. Currently all of our animals are raised on our farm by us.
This page allows you to sign up for a single month. Click here to sign up for a full term of our Meat CSA.