Meat CSA Full Year
More people are becoming aware that the quality of the food we eat can have an enormous impact on our families' longterm health. We have designed an affordable, stress-free way of providing your family with healthy, local, convenient meat that is raised with integrity and care by us.
Our Community Supported Agriculture Program Features:
- Discounted but consistent access to the best pastured meats.
- Wide variety of pasture raised chicken and pork; and grass fed beef and lamb.
- Convenient monthly drop-off locations.
- No need to buy a new freezer to get a discount or to avoid having your favorites go out of stock.
- Each month receive at least 20% more than if you spent the same amount at our retail booth.
- Three sizes to choose from: priced at $75, $100, and $140 per month.
- Sign up to secure a full year of meat or click here to sign up for six months of our meat CSA
Example Bundles: (products will vary from month to month.)
- Economy (approx. 12 lbs meat for $75/month): 1 chicken, 1 package of chicken cuts, 2 lbs sausage, 1 lb ground beef, 1 package of steak, chops, ribs, or roast, 1 lb bacon.
- Family (approx. 17 lbs meat for $100/month): 1 chicken, 2 packages of chicken cuts, 2 lbs sausage, 2 lb ground beef, 2 packages of either steak, chops, ribs, or roast, 1 lb bacon.
- Big Eater (approx. 25 lbs meat for $140/month): 2 chickens, 2 packages of chicken cuts, 3 lbs sausage, 2 lbs ground beef, 2+ packages of either pork or lamb chops, beef roast, steaks or ribs, 2 lbs bacon.
Pick up locations:
-Second Saturday of the month, 10 AM - NOON. The Original Bardstown Road Farmers Market: 1722 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY
-Second Wednesday of the month at 1:00 PM: Sojourn Community Church: 2023 Ekin Ave, New Albany, IN 47150
-Second Wednesday of the month at 3:30 PM: Lakshmi Farms in Anchorage KY: 12400 Lucas Ln, Louisville, KY 40223
-Fourth Saturday of the month, 10 AM - NOON. The Original Bardstown Road Farmers Market: 1722 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY.
PURCHASING FROM THIS PAGE WILL BE YOUR DEPOSIT. If you select half now-half at pickup, the remaining half of each monthly basket price will be required upon pickup of your meats. The program begins in January 2018.
As always, our animals are never fed genetically modified organisms. They are bred to thrive where they live, outdoors roaming and foraging from our fresh rotating pastures and forests. Our lamb and cattle diet is 100% forage: just grass, no grain. For more about how we raise our products, click here. But in short, you can feel confident that animal welfare, land stewardship. flavor, and human health are all maximized because of our farming practices. Currently all of our animals are raised on our farm by us, except for beef cattle. Due to popular demand we have partnered with our friends at Dutch Creek Farms to provide beef for our meat CSA.
This page allows you to sign up for a full year term. Feel free to pay all up front or pay half up front and the other half at each of six monthly pickups. Click here to sign up for Six Months of our meat CSA.