Grass-fed "Primal" Ground Beef

$ 14.00

Purchase Options

Delivery Frequency

View Subscription Policy
Powered by Propel Subscriptions

Our butcher uses our beef liver and heart, plus our 100% grass-fed beef to make this delicious Primal Ground beef. Each package of our Primal Ground Beef contains approximately 16 oz.  Our butcher makes this ground product with 75% Ground beef.  The other 25% is about half and half liver and heart: all from our own cattle!

 All of our beef is raised on our farm's rotating pastures, without any GMO's, grain or chemicals.

Select home delivery or one of our convenient pickup sites at checkout: Anchorage, KY, New Albany, IN, and at the Original Bardstown Rd. Farmers Market. Minimum order for home delivery is $100.