Meat CSA Full Year
We are accepting new CSA members! Please note that during the pandemic, our distribution dates are subject to change. But we will keep to the below schedule as much as possible, and are committed to keeping our members informed.
More people are becoming aware that the quality of the food we eat can have an enormous impact on our families' long-term health. We have designed an affordable, stress-free way of providing your family with healthy, local, convenient meat that is raised with integrity and care by us.
Our Community Supported Agriculture Program Features:
- Discounted but consistent access to the best pastured meats.
- Wide variety of pasture raised chicken and pork; and grass fed beef and lamb.
- Convenient monthly drop-off locations.
- NOW OFFERING home delivery option!
- No need to buy a new freezer to get a discount or to avoid having your favorites go out of stock.
- Each month receive at least 20% more than if you spent the same amount at our retail booth.
- Three sizes to choose from: priced at $75, $100, and $140 per month.
- CSA program is available year-round, and runs for six months at a time.
Example Bundles: (products will vary from month to month.)
- Economy (approx. 9-12 lbs meat for $75/month): 1 chicken, 1 package of chicken cuts, 2 lbs sausage, 1 lb ground beef, 1 package of steak, chops, ribs, or roast, 1 lb bacon.
- Family (approx. 14-17 lbs meat for $100/month): 1 chicken, 2 packages of chicken cuts, 2 lbs sausage, 2 lb ground beef, 2 packages of either steak, chops, ribs, or roast, 1 lb bacon.
- Big Eater (approx. 20-25 lbs meat for $140/month): 2 chickens, 2 packages of chicken cuts, 3 lbs sausage, 2 lbs ground beef, 2+ packages of either pork or lamb chops, beef roast, steaks or ribs, 2 lbs bacon.
Pick up locations (Subject to change):
Below is our regular CSA schedule, however the days and times will remain subject to change: ESPECIALLY AS WE EXPERIENCE MANY SHIFTS DURING THE PANDEMIC.
Second Wednesday of the month at 1:00 PM: Sojourn Community Church: 2023 Ekin Ave, New Albany, IN 47150
-Second Wednesday of the month at 3:30 PM: Lakshmi Farms in Anchorage KY: 12400 Lucas Ln, Louisville, KY 40223
-Second Saturday of the month, 9 AM - NOON. The Original Bardstown Road Farmers Market: 1722 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY.
-Fourth Saturday of the month, 9 AM - NOON. The Original Bardstown Road Farmers Market: 1722 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY.
-Second Thursday of the month, HOME DELIVERY to Louisville, KY, Floyd, and Clark county, IN. (Full up-front payment will be required for home delivery. Fee is $8 per delivery)
PURCHASING FROM THIS PAGE WILL BE YOUR DEPOSIT. If you select half now-half at pickup, the remaining half of each monthly basket price will be split between each of your monthly pick-ups. The CSA is available year-round, and runs for six months. Receive your first share by the next available pick-up or delivery date! This page allows you to sign up for a twelve-month term. Feel free to pay all up-front or pay half up-front and the other half split between six monthly pickups. Click here to sign up for a one month trial of our Meat CSA.
As always, our animals are never fed genetically modified organisms. They are bred to thrive where they live, outdoors roaming and foraging from our fresh rotating pastures and forests. Our lamb and cattle diet is 100% forage: just grass and other pasture plants, no grain. For more about how we raise our products, click here. But in short, you can feel confident that animal welfare, land stewardship. flavor, and human health are all maximized because of our farming practices. Currently all of our animals are raised on our farm by us, except for beef cattle. Due to popular demand we have partnered with our friends at Dutch Creek Farms and Simpson Farm Market to provide some of the beef for our meat CSA.